The following are some of the publications that have appeared from 2017-2020:
- Krishnaswamy, Nikhil and James Pustejovsky (2020) A Formal Analysis of Multimodal Referring Strategies Under Common Ground from LREC 2020
- Pustejovsky, James (2018) From actions to events: Communicating through language and gesture. Interaction Studies 19, no. 1-2 (2018): 289-317.
- McNeely-White, David G., Francisco R. Ortega, J. Ross Beveridge, Bruce A. Draper, Rahul Bangar, Dhruva Patil, James Pustejovsky et al. “User-Aware Shared Perception for Embodied Agents.” In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Humanized Computing and Communication (HCC), pp. 46-51. IEEE, 2019.
- Krishnaswamy, Nikhil and James Pustejovsky (2019) Multimodal Continuation-style Architectures for Human-Robot Interaction from ACS 2019
- Krishnaswamy, N., Friedman, S., and Pustejovsky, J. (2019). Combining Deep Learning and Qualitative Spatial Reasoning to Learn Complex Structures from Sparse Examples with Noise. In AAAI Conf. on AI.
- Pustejovsky, J. and Krishnaswamy, N. (2019). Situational Grounding within Multimodal Simulations. In AAAI Workshop on Games and Simulations in AI (GameSim). AAAI.
- Krishnaswamy, N. and Pustejovsky, J. (2018). Deictic Adaptation in a Virtual Environment. In Spatial Cognition XI: International Conference on Spatial Cognition. Springer.